This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#422: How can I know if I am a winner and got the award?
There are three ways to do so, first you can check the winners' list however the list does not show concealed category winners, second you can login to your account profile and check the status from hidden cabinet uploaded designs section and finally we would send an email to you, usually soon after results announcement but it could take several days.
Keywords: learning winner, am I a winner, winner, results, results announcement, check results
The following questions could be related:
- #2: How can I access to winner designs for previous years and competitions?
- #20: Do I get any advantages when I win the competition?
- #38: How can I see the winners?
- #71: Can I have the dates or timeline for the Design Competition?
- #76: Where can I see the past entries?
- #90: I am a painter that makes geometrical and abstract artworks that I believe could be applied on textiles, I am searching for producers, what is your suggestion?
- #95: Can you please give me a report of conceptual and design trends of this year?
- #96: Could you please let me know the amount winners are supposed to pay? In the Terms & Conditions it's called "Further Fee", however I couldn't find the amount anywhere on your website.
- #130: I am living outside Italy, how can I receive my award if I won?
- #172: I would like to know if there will be official photographs taken of the award ceremony and whether those photographs will be posted online?
- #173: Our design studio is the winner of the design award, how many people could attend the gala night?
- #174: When will you send the winners package?
- #176: I would like to receive a copy of the award winning designs yearbook, how and where can I have it?
- #183: Will you sell the award book, and will the award book available to public? How Much will the award book cost?
- #190: I'm unable to order by winners kit as it already shows delivered. What should I do?
- #192: I would like to know if I can send my courier to pick-up both Physical Components of the Winner's Kit and the Exhibition Materials for Awarded Design. When can I send the courier?
- #222: Are the contents of our exhibition only the poster of our winning entry or are we allowed to exhibit other projects from our company?
- #243: I have ordered my winner's kit to be shipped to my address, however now I have changed my mind and I will attend the gala-night, what will happen to my kit and what will happen to the order?
- #284: I checked previous and recent press appearances and I think you as an organization are doing well in spreading the news of the award and the competitions and some entries, that is all well , but in most press appearances I found only one instance where one of my projects was featured and there was no mention in any venue to my other awards (at least till now) and it is quite surprising that there are entries that show up in almost every press appearance. Part of why I entered A design award and I am sure all designers are seeking the same target is international media exposure and recognition of their work , and unfortunately I want to get more of that. Tell me what you will do about it?
- #305: Will there be one winner or five winners for a design award category?
- #336: My design excellence certificate displays the wrong name.
- #361: If the design has been awarded in other competition, can I still submit the work?
- #410: What is the nominal fee incurred for winning a prize?
- #420: Could you please tell me if a work wins the design award who will receive the winner package? The profile owner or the Company that commissioned the work?
- #423: How come my entry is not a Platinum award winner even though it is the first in my category!
- #424: Why there are so many winners?
- #433: I do not see my picture or photograph at the Photo Gallery - Winners' Photos and Images Section, will my photo be added there?
- #457: My profile image is not displayed with the rest of the award winning designers, why is that?
- #459: I have noticed that the shipping address of the Winner's Kit is not correct, can you use the correct address as shown on our profile? Can you send to a different address?
- #465: I have not received my award, winner kit and everything else and it's been a long time since the Awards ceremony, how can I have them?
- #475: We didn't go to the awards this year and we have not received any items from you, how can we have our winner kits?
- #483: We are honoured to receive the awards from A'Design Award, however, we did not receive any certificates and packages, how do we get our stuff?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.