This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#483: We are honoured to receive the awards from A'Design Award, however, we did not receive any certificates and packages, how do we get our stuff?
If you take part in the Professional Edition, you are entitled to a free winners kit for each award winning design, the kit contains, trophies, yearbooks, certificates, posters, and many merchandising. We distribute these winner kits free of charge during gala-night and award ceremony, and moreover for our laureates it is also free to join our gala-night; you do not need to pay for booking a table, and we reserve your space. However we do not ship the winner kits to the winners if they do not attend the gala night; those who are unable to attend the gala night usually request a delivery for their items to their addresses. The delivery is for a nominal fee and we use express courier. However when so many months pass after the gala night and if you still did not request a shipment, the fee also gets higher because it gets harder to allocate resources for preparing items and our costs get higher as we could no longer request for example trophies to be sent to us in a bulk manner. Finally, we do usually deactivate shipment system after several months. All these being said, you can login to your account and check your control panel for Delivery & Shipments section. From this section you could request shipment of your items by paying for their delivery. If you have paid and still did not get your shipment contact us, but if you did not pay for delivery, first order your package, let us know just in case, and wait a month so that we could manually prepare and send it to you. If you order too late, some items could not be included; especially books might no longer be available as we usually send remaining books to editors worldwide to promote the winners, but we of course provide a digital copy whenever possible in such cases.
Keywords: delivery, shipments, winner kit, trophy, certificate, package, packages, award package, postage
The following questions could be related:
- #130: I am living outside Italy, how can I receive my award if I won?
- #174: When will you send the winners package?
- #190: I'm unable to order by winners kit as it already shows delivered. What should I do?
- #192: I would like to know if I can send my courier to pick-up both Physical Components of the Winner's Kit and the Exhibition Materials for Awarded Design. When can I send the courier?
- #203: My name appears wrong in the confirmation mail, will it also display incorrect in the certificates?
- #225: What is a Nomination Ticket?
- #243: I have ordered my winner's kit to be shipped to my address, however now I have changed my mind and I will attend the gala-night, what will happen to my kit and what will happen to the order?
- #245: Can I have an additional trophy and additional certificate for my team-members or for my company?
- #336: My design excellence certificate displays the wrong name.
- #356: Will we get a certificate of participation or award?
- #374: I would like to know if I can upload more than one project.
- #420: Could you please tell me if a work wins the design award who will receive the winner package? The profile owner or the Company that commissioned the work?
- #459: I have noticed that the shipping address of the Winner's Kit is not correct, can you use the correct address as shown on our profile? Can you send to a different address?
- #460: The name on my certificate is wrong, it is my name not the company name, how do you fix this?
- #465: I have not received my award, winner kit and everything else and it's been a long time since the Awards ceremony, how can I have them?
- #475: We didn't go to the awards this year and we have not received any items from you, how can we have our winner kits?
- #478: I won a Platinum award but my trophy is Golden, why is that?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.