This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#183: Will you sell the award book, and will the award book available to public? How Much will the award book cost?
We will distribute the award book to winners for free. Hard copies of the book will be available for purchase after the gala-night and exhibition through our online store. The price will change yearly depending on the pages, which depend on the number of winners.
Keywords: award book, yearbook, yearbook cost, yearbook price, yearbook availability, book, winners book
The following questions could be related:
- #128: I would like to submit a book design project, what are your suggestions?
- #159: I am a runner-up, will my design be included in the yearbook?
- #166: My yearbook page does not display correctly, how can I fix it?
- #169: My page title is wrong in the yearbook how can I change it?
- #170: I cannot change my yearbook page details or descriptions, what do I need to do?
- #171: Will the winners be accommodated and their travel expenses paid for joining the gala-night?
- #176: I would like to receive a copy of the award winning designs yearbook, how and where can I have it?
- #279: For the client, studio, brand details section: The entry is a design that was developed in university. There is not one specific client. Should I fill those blanks with the university name or should I leave them blank, since their optional? Should I put the university logo at the yearbook page?
- #285: The problem is that the title of the Prize states my name when the intellectual property belongs to another designer / team I represent?
- #308: What should I do if I submitted as a digital entry but want to get a Yearbook (just Yearbook)?
- #435: I am a winner but my design is not in the book, there is no poster in exhibition and it is not displayed online, why is that?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.