This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#459: I have noticed that the shipping address of the Winner's Kit is not correct, can you use the correct address as shown on our profile? Can you send to a different address?
You need to double check and confirm your postal address in your control panel to ensure your parcel gets delivered to you. To confirm your address, please first login, and go to the control panel, click on Postal Address section and update and confirm your address. To emphasise it once more; we cannot send your kit to any other address, we cannot make any changes to your addresses via email requests like, this is because the shipping system is almost completely automated, with one click we get all the documents relating to shipment as well as the shipment waybill data and sticker labels for delivery and it is not possible; not economically feasible, to check each and every address to see if there is an email regarding a change of the address and it is also not possible, to update the addresses once the shipments are already made.
Keywords: shipment address, wrong address, delivery address, change address, address, shipment, winner kit, kit delivery, parcel, post, postal address
The following questions could be related:
- #57: Where do you organize the competitions?
- #86: I would like to learn the postal address of A' Design Award and Competitions.
- #97: How can I check the details about the award? Could you please send information to my postal address?
- #174: When will you send the winners package?
- #179: I wanted to know is it okay if I send you our posters for exhibition?
- #182: Since I don't have a prototype of my design, I would like to know if there will be posters of the winning designs shown at the exhibition?
- #190: I'm unable to order by winners kit as it already shows delivered. What should I do?
- #192: I would like to know if I can send my courier to pick-up both Physical Components of the Winner's Kit and the Exhibition Materials for Awarded Design. When can I send the courier?
- #222: Are the contents of our exhibition only the poster of our winning entry or are we allowed to exhibit other projects from our company?
- #223: Is it possible to change my email address?
- #243: I have ordered my winner's kit to be shipped to my address, however now I have changed my mind and I will attend the gala-night, what will happen to my kit and what will happen to the order?
- #325: After nominating our works do we have to do anything else or we are just waiting for the results?
- #377: I have had a read through your guidelines and will be applying for the preliminary stage very soon - just one thing, I see no mention or address for submitting on actual product, prototype or sample. Is a product or prototype submission required?
- #420: Could you please tell me if a work wins the design award who will receive the winner package? The profile owner or the Company that commissioned the work?
- #432: If I nominate a design can I still edit it?
- #436: I've asked to change the shipping address for my design award parcel several times by sending support some emails but I just got an email saying it's shipped to my old address. Is there any chance to change the address now. Please let me know as soon as possible.
- #465: I have not received my award, winner kit and everything else and it's been a long time since the Awards ceremony, how can I have them?
- #475: We didn't go to the awards this year and we have not received any items from you, how can we have our winner kits?
- #483: We are honoured to receive the awards from A'Design Award, however, we did not receive any certificates and packages, how do we get our stuff?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.