This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#243: I have ordered my winner's kit to be shipped to my address, however now I have changed my mind and I will attend the gala-night, what will happen to my kit and what will happen to the order?
Winners' kits are always shipped after the Gala-Night as changing mind is a common for designers; If you decide to come to Gala-Night, you should indicate it in your control panel under gala-night section by confirming your participation, in this case you will get your winners kit delivered to you during the Gala, since you already order for shipment, you would also get an additional yearbook. In case you do not come to the Gala-Night, we will simply ship the kits to the address you indicated.
Keywords: winners' kit shipments, winner kit, kit shipments, gala
The following questions could be related:
- #155: Can I attend the gala night and award ceremony if I am a runner-up?
- #165: I intend to participate to the award ceremony, is it possible to have have companions?
- #167: How can I get formal invitation letters to attend to the gala night?
- #168: I will not be able to attend the gala night personally. Can I delegate someone else for taking the award?
- #171: Will the winners be accommodated and their travel expenses paid for joining the gala-night?
- #172: I would like to know if there will be official photographs taken of the award ceremony and whether those photographs will be posted online?
- #173: Our design studio is the winner of the design award, how many people could attend the gala night?
- #181: How do I use the guest tickets for the Gala Night?
- #263: It says on the website that each winning project have 2 tickets for the Gala Night (1 for the designer and the other for a guest or team member). Besides that, I can purchase 3 extra tickets. Since me and my partner have 2 winning projects, how many people can we invite, maximum? The maximum 3 extra tickets are per winning projects or per designers?
- #280: Since I'm a winner of A' Design Award (Bronze) will I be invited for a Gala- Night?
- #283: I have a question: flights and accommodation to join the a design award gala-night, do I have to pay flight and accommodation from my personal winner? Do you pay for my travel, accommodation and leisure?
- #292: I would like to inquire about the dress code of the gala-night.
Do the women have to dress specifically in red or black? or Can I wear a navy gown or any other colour for that matter?
- #293: Can you tell me if I will receive a 3D Award in Gala-Night or just a paper?
- #315: I haven't received my gala night invitation yet. Could you please inform me about the issue?
- #420: Could you please tell me if a work wins the design award who will receive the winner package? The profile owner or the Company that commissioned the work?
- #430: Could you please clarify if our design is rewarded with the Gold or the Silver award? We were informed that the design achieved the Silver award initially, yet we right now found that the gala night badge saying we won the Gold award. In fact a list of the stage name in the following page also classify us as gold award winner. Could you please help check it for us?
- #459: I have noticed that the shipping address of the Winner's Kit is not correct, can you use the correct address as shown on our profile? Can you send to a different address?
- #465: I have not received my award, winner kit and everything else and it's been a long time since the Awards ceremony, how can I have them?
- #473: We would like to know if English or Italian will be spoken in the ceremony and Gala Night, also, please kindly advise if you offer translation service during gala night ?
- #475: We didn't go to the awards this year and we have not received any items from you, how can we have our winner kits?
- #483: We are honoured to receive the awards from A'Design Award, however, we did not receive any certificates and packages, how do we get our stuff?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.