This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#328: Is it recommended to include plans, sections and design schemes as optional images? Or we can only use them in the documentation ?
It is recommended to include all technical details in the documentation section. Do not upload any plans, sections, schematics or design schemes as optional images.
Keywords: design presentation, presentation of entries, presentation guidelines
The following questions could be related:
- #150: Does it matter to enter description of my design? What is its weight on the scoring?
- #187: Can I place text with-in the images to better explain them?
- #252: Regarding the Fashion, Apparel and Garment Design Award, can you please tell me the details of the competition? For example, how many designs are required? Are the designs supposed to be presented in an illustration format or a photo of them as clothing already? Is there any specific theme, concept or audience for the designs?
- #297: Regarding the visual presentation of my design; My design is a multifunctional and dynamic product. Based on the user scenarios the surfaces and the function of the product, the unit changes. It is not possible to explain my design with a single drawing. Because of this reason ; can I prepare one of the visuals as a sheet ( putting some visuals together and animating the scenarios), and one of the visuals as a sheet which contains the dimensions and detailed drawings. Also I want to ask if I can put arrows and notes on the visuals.
- #304: I am the PR manager of a company which does interior design and recently we did the interior design of a major hotel and I want to submit our project to A' Design Awards. I would like to know, do I have to pick a room or a lobby to submit our work or can I submit the whole hotel project with photographs of each room, lobby and outdoors.
- #310: I would like to know if all the documents attached must be written in English in the design description. Can I use another language in a description document added for the design?
- #314: Are the submissions pictorial only or do we need to submit associated text?
- #322: Can I send the design presentation as a drawing on paper?
- #363: I have uploaded my design, how should I apply for Free Preliminary Check?
- #399: I have renders, sketches and photos of my design as well as the design itself, which should I send to you?
- #401: I would like to confirm if all the images have to be in square format?
- #419: I would like to ask your images format is RGB or CMYK? Which color format shall I use for the documents and images?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.