This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#268: I like to participate with a project but I am confused about nomination prices. Could you give me the price of participation? If you win an award, how much it cost when you have won it?
If you win the a prime design awards, there are no further fees (you get the winner kit - the a design prize without paying any extra fees), that is why the entry fees are slightly higher compared to other design awards. The entry fees depend on the competition period, and are listed in the dates and fees section of the website.
Keywords: entry fee, further fee, no further fee, nomination fee, nomination price
The following questions could be related:
- #96: Could you please let me know the amount winners are supposed to pay? In the Terms & Conditions it's called "Further Fee", however I couldn't find the amount anywhere on your website.
- #121: Is there any other payments after paying the processing fees?
- #139: Can I pay my nomination fee with a bank draft?
- #202: I have nominated my entry by paying with Wiretransfer, but it still shows as PENDING CONFIRMATION for the status, how many days does it take for my transaction to be approved?
- #210: My credit card will not be accepted when I try to pay the nomination fee?
- #231: Is the nomination fee per image or per entry?
- #248: I am interested in applying for the design awards, am I right in thinking that there are no fees for submitting work? Also are there any fees thereafter, for example for getting shortlisted?
- #254: I do not know why I could not pay for my submission. I have successfully nominated three of my other projects. Could you please tell me if there is something wrong with the payment system or if you could suggest other ways of payment?
- #303: We would like to add our product to you award competition. However, it is not entirely clear how much we would have to pay in fees for this - could you please clarify.
- #307: Please let us know what are the requirement to enter for the competition, do we need to pay anything?
- #326: Can we know the final fee before nominating each work?
- #327: Are we obligated to pay the fees after we see the final price by uploading our work and receiving a preliminary score but decide not to participate?
- #346: Why the nomination fees differentiate based on entry period.
- #376: If we apply a project as a group of two (2) people, in this case which is the fee due for nomination?
- #398: After nominating my work and paying for the nomination, it possible for me to win the prize？
- #410: What is the nominal fee incurred for winning a prize?
- #416: Hello! I am new in design competitions and I would like to know why I have to pay so much money in order to participate in the competition. Thanks!
- #452: I would like to ask if the nomination fee is assigned for several projects by participants or for one selected project?
- #453: Is there any fee for submitting our concept designs and nominating our design concepts for competition?
- #481: I have a nomination ticket that I haven’t used and when I go through the steps to pay and use the nominated ticket there is still a fee shown, how can that be?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.