This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#481: I have a nomination ticket that I haven’t used and when I go through the steps to pay and use the nominated ticket there is still a fee shown, how can that be?
Do not worry about the fee being displayed, follow the nomination ticket instructions and at the end, just proceed next, the nomination ticket should be consumed and the fee will be paid for by the ticket. You will not pay again.
Keywords: nomination ticket, tickets, entry fee, entry ticket, ticket fee
The following questions could be related:
- #87: I am a very talented designer or arts student, currently enrolled in a university or higher education, in a design faculty or arts department, but I do not possess the very required funds for joining in the competition, is there any discounts or opportunities for students?
- #165: I intend to participate to the award ceremony, is it possible to have have companions?
- #173: Our design studio is the winner of the design award, how many people could attend the gala night?
- #181: How do I use the guest tickets for the Gala Night?
- #224: I would like to check if I can pay via credit card to purchase the nomination ticket for the early-bird period now, and then submit the design work later?
- #225: What is a Nomination Ticket?
- #231: Is the nomination fee per image or per entry?
- #234: I see from the calendar that the next edition costs less, can I submit for the next edition to have a discounted entry?
- #263: It says on the website that each winning project have 2 tickets for the Gala Night (1 for the designer and the other for a guest or team member). Besides that, I can purchase 3 extra tickets. Since me and my partner have 2 winning projects, how many people can we invite, maximum? The maximum 3 extra tickets are per winning projects or per designers?
- #268: I like to participate with a project but I am confused about nomination prices. Could you give me the price of participation? If you win an award, how much it cost when you have won it?
- #269: I was not able to nominate my design with the nomination tickets, the status is shown as failed or pending-confirmation. Why is my nomination ticket not accepted?
- #303: We would like to add our product to you award competition. However, it is not entirely clear how much we would have to pay in fees for this - could you please clarify.
- #307: Please let us know what are the requirement to enter for the competition, do we need to pay anything?
- #326: Can we know the final fee before nominating each work?
- #327: Are we obligated to pay the fees after we see the final price by uploading our work and receiving a preliminary score but decide not to participate?
- #347: Would you tell me what are the differences between all the types of nominations? Will that affect the evaluation, or is about something else?
- #376: If we apply a project as a group of two (2) people, in this case which is the fee due for nomination?
- #386: I thought, I could take part at the promo. I compared the ticket-prices and I am lost. With promo it is X Euro, normal price is also X Euro what am I missing? I have a preliminary score of 9 and would like to buy a pro nomination ticket.
- #410: What is the nominal fee incurred for winning a prize?
- #416: Hello! I am new in design competitions and I would like to know why I have to pay so much money in order to participate in the competition. Thanks!
- #453: Is there any fee for submitting our concept designs and nominating our design concepts for competition?
- #482: May I purchase the entry now, but submit my work later? Do I need to firstly do the Preliminary Score Test ? When can I use the ticket last?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.