This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#452: I would like to ask if the nomination fee is assigned for several projects by participants or for one selected project?
Nomination fees are for a single project for most categories except for the 1) excellence in design category, 2) diligence and intelligence in design category and 3) young design award category; these three special categories consider the portfolio of designers, companies or young designers instead of a single work and thus multiple projects are submitted under a single entry, however in most cases, participation to other categories such as spatial design award, product design award, graphics and communication award among others, requires an entry to focus on a single project or work, therefore if you need to submit multiple projects, you make multiple entries, and each entry should be nominated separately by completing the nomination procedure.
Keywords: nomination fee, multiple entries, multiple projects, multiple works, many works, many entries, many projects
The following questions could be related:
- #43: Is there a discount for multiple article (design/entry) submission for the same category? For example: If I submitted two articles to the same category, does the entry fee double?
- #139: Can I pay my nomination fee with a bank draft?
- #202: I have nominated my entry by paying with Wiretransfer, but it still shows as PENDING CONFIRMATION for the status, how many days does it take for my transaction to be approved?
- #210: My credit card will not be accepted when I try to pay the nomination fee?
- #231: Is the nomination fee per image or per entry?
- #248: I am interested in applying for the design awards, am I right in thinking that there are no fees for submitting work? Also are there any fees thereafter, for example for getting shortlisted?
- #254: I do not know why I could not pay for my submission. I have successfully nominated three of my other projects. Could you please tell me if there is something wrong with the payment system or if you could suggest other ways of payment?
- #268: I like to participate with a project but I am confused about nomination prices. Could you give me the price of participation? If you win an award, how much it cost when you have won it?
- #303: We would like to add our product to you award competition. However, it is not entirely clear how much we would have to pay in fees for this - could you please clarify.
- #307: Please let us know what are the requirement to enter for the competition, do we need to pay anything?
- #312: Can I upload different design works to participate different design competition categories with one account, how to operate?
- #326: Can we know the final fee before nominating each work?
- #327: Are we obligated to pay the fees after we see the final price by uploading our work and receiving a preliminary score but decide not to participate?
- #346: Why the nomination fees differentiate based on entry period.
- #374: I would like to know if I can upload more than one project.
- #376: If we apply a project as a group of two (2) people, in this case which is the fee due for nomination?
- #398: After nominating my work and paying for the nomination, it possible for me to win the prize？
- #453: Is there any fee for submitting our concept designs and nominating our design concepts for competition?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.