This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#121: Is there any other payments after paying the processing fees?
No, there are not any other fees for both winners or non-winners that we ask for. All you need to pay is the initial processing fees. We will provide an extensive pr campaign for winners for free. In very rare occasions, there could be potentially a payment that you might need to make to customs, although this is really rare, we must still note this: We will send your winners certificates and trophies by mailing them to your address and we will pay the postal fees for you. However, if there are any custom duties in your country for importing foreign goods, you should be responsible for taking care of these fees. We will in any case write a note to the customs that what we are sending is the winners kit and does not contain monetary value. The goods will arrive from Italy, so you should confirm this with your customs office first. Further fees means extra services that you might ask for: for example we will send your winners kit with traditional mail, and if you want us to send it by UPS, DHL, FEDEX or similar service, you will be required to make an additional payment. In addition, thanks to our partnership with DesignPRWire, we offer budget driven pr campaigns, usually aimed at very-high profile corporate clients. This extra campaign also requires extra payment depending on the budget selected. However, as we already note, we will already run an extensive pr campaign for winners for free.
Keywords: payments, processing fees, further fees, custom duties, custom import duties
The following questions could be related:
- #19: How much do I have to pay if I submit a piece of work?
- #33: How much is the fee required to enter the competition?
- #96: Could you please let me know the amount winners are supposed to pay? In the Terms & Conditions it's called "Further Fee", however I couldn't find the amount anywhere on your website.
- #146: If I upload a design, do I have to make any payments? If I do not nominate a design, will there be a fee for entering this contest?
- #185: Our company has processed payment only once for the entry X, but it is shown on the entry’s page that there are several approved transactions for this entry, and there are two different transaction tokens with the status [APPROVED] for this entry. Could you please investigate into this issue?
- #202: I have nominated my entry by paying with Wiretransfer, but it still shows as PENDING CONFIRMATION for the status, how many days does it take for my transaction to be approved?
- #248: I am interested in applying for the design awards, am I right in thinking that there are no fees for submitting work? Also are there any fees thereafter, for example for getting shortlisted?
- #410: What is the nominal fee incurred for winning a prize?
- #451: I got an email about exhibition shipment custom duty fees, what is this about! Is not the exhibition is free?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.