This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#450: If the winner design is in a concealed category, will these works be displayed in the award ceremony in the screen or stage?
No, concealed category means the work is secret, like top secret. So, we try our best to ensure it does not get displayed, listed or printed anywhere. We do not display the concealed award winning works on the stage (even though we call the designers' name to stage, we do not show the images), we do not print the concealed category works in the book or we do not create a poster for them. Once results are announced, you could request the service to move from concealed to regular entry at a later time.
Keywords: Concealed submission, concealed nomination, concealed entry, concealed categories, concealed, hidden, not displayed, secret, stage, ceremony
The following questions could be related:
- #6: Can I join the competition with a previously unpublished work?
- #7: Can I join the competition with a previously not manufactured/realized design?
- #92: Can I send you my designs so that you can check it if they are good enough for the competition?
- #155: Can I attend the gala night and award ceremony if I am a runner-up?
- #165: I intend to participate to the award ceremony, is it possible to have have companions?
- #167: How can I get formal invitation letters to attend to the gala night?
- #168: I will not be able to attend the gala night personally. Can I delegate someone else for taking the award?
- #171: Will the winners be accommodated and their travel expenses paid for joining the gala-night?
- #172: I would like to know if there will be official photographs taken of the award ceremony and whether those photographs will be posted online?
- #173: Our design studio is the winner of the design award, how many people could attend the gala night?
- #206: Do the renderings or concept design submissions have to be produced or made in to finished products at a later stage of the competition?
- #309: Will the intellectual property rights of the designer be protected as a result of the submission of the design?
- #340: I have submitted my design. But I haven't got a patent yet. Is it safe (my design will not be stolen) if I submit my design? If there is a risk for me losing the patent of my design, I might think again before joining the competition?
- #341: Can I join the design award competition without a patent?
- #430: Could you please clarify if our design is rewarded with the Gold or the Silver award? We were informed that the design achieved the Silver award initially, yet we right now found that the gala night badge saying we won the Gold award. In fact a list of the stage name in the following page also classify us as gold award winner. Could you please help check it for us?
- #435: I am a winner but my design is not in the book, there is no poster in exhibition and it is not displayed online, why is that?
- #471: I registered for digital edition and do not know anything about conceal categories but I think I have chosen a concealed category. Are all the digital categories are concealed; i.e. did I make a mistake? How can I change my design to be public?
- #473: We would like to know if English or Italian will be spoken in the ceremony and Gala Night, also, please kindly advise if you offer translation service during gala night ?
- #483: We are honoured to receive the awards from A'Design Award, however, we did not receive any certificates and packages, how do we get our stuff?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.