This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#442: I recently nominated my design so that I could take advantage of the early nomination fee. I am now a little worried as my submission needs a lot of work and I will be unable to make it perfect for the next few months as my photographer is away. How long do I have to make the required changes to my design please?. As I would like to make it perfect before final judgement. Also will my submission compromised as I nominated the design too early or is it only fully judged at a later date?
Do not worry about it, you will be able to modify your design till the voting begins, that would give you a lot of time to prepare in advance. You can always modify your design as long as voting for your design did not start. Your submission will not be compromised as you nominated early, on the contrary, you will have more time to get preliminary checks and you will have more opportunities to update your design.
Keywords: preliminary checks, early nomination, editing submission, editing nomination, edit nominated entry, edit submitted entry, editing
The following questions could be related:
- #151: I have received many status updates, what do they mean?
- #161: I have received an email stating that I have passed the preliminaries, but do I need to nominate my submission to win, could you please explain how this works?
- #163: How can I change or correct my personal information such as birth date, name etc?
- #178: Our company would like to take part in this years competition. In order to catch the early registration deadline, may I know if we need to complete the entire submission process before the early registration deadline, or we just need to pay before that date and can still edit the submission afterwards?
- #229: I have submitted a design with images, but received an email stating that there is not any images, is there anything wrong with my submission?
- #264: My preliminary score decreased after making improvements in design, how is this possible? Which award status will my design have?
- #311: Are we obliged to credit the photogaphers by providing the names for the image credits section?
- #316: I have uploaded the new images. Could I expect a new voting for preliminary score?
- #317: I uploaded my project in order to have a preliminary judging service, but I haven't been able to get it. How can I get it?
- #318: Do we have to nominate each project that we upload to the system. I mean that can we decide to nominate our projects according to the preliminary checks?
- #320: We have just updated all the text fields with better descriptions. However, after we've done that, the preliminary score we received earlier, seems to have disappeared. Is there a particular reason for that? Moreover, is it possible to get a new preliminary score (besides the professional preliminary evaluation) ?
- #330: The preliminary check was not as accurate as I expected, I am an important designer and I deserve to know more about my work.
- #331: Honestly I can't settle with the preliminary score that was given already by the jury member.
- #366: I would like to know if the nomination procedure is compulsory for each design entry?
- #375: After awards announcement, I notice my presentation score changed, it went to 98 from 100, how come!
- #378: Which is the next stop if our design has passed the preliminary test? Do I have to nominate my design, how can i do it? which is the deadline?
- #381: I have already registered my entry but I need to know that do I have to pay any money for the first judgment or not? How many times our entry would be judged?
- #383: I got different preliminary scores on different dates with different account types, there was one point difference. Has the account type any effect on our score?
- #384: We will not nominate our design due to the negative feedback of the preliminary test but are we obliged to nominate our design or can we participate with another project?
- #391: I would like to ask about registration fees since it is not very clear to me. If I understand it correctly, we can submit our products for free and pay after preliminary checking if the results are good, right?
- #398: After nominating my work and paying for the nomination, it possible for me to win the prize？
- #414: My friend has not gotten any preliminary score, there is a question mark in her page, how she can get preliminary score?
- #431: I have just become aware of your awards and wish to enter - most likely in a specialized category. Am I correct in saying the next time this will be awarded is in next year?
- #441: I had nominated my design and got a Preliminary Evaluation and score. As your suggestion, I am working on editing my design and updates, can I still get a Preliminary Evaluation again with free of charge?
- #462: I have uploaded my designs in my hidden cabinet, and I would like to use Preliminary check before nomination. How could i activate this service?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.