This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#138: I have multiple transactions with different statuses indicated on the Relevant Transactions tab when viewing my design, is my design nominated?
While viewing your design when logged in, on Relevant Transactions tab, if there is at least one transaction which is indicated as Approved, it means that your design has already been nominated for the award and it is eligible for winning the award.
Keywords: transactions, payment, approved, cancelled, waived, pending confirmation
The following questions could be related:
- #19: How much do I have to pay if I submit a piece of work?
- #33: How much is the fee required to enter the competition?
- #40: Do I have to pay to submit?
- #58: I do not have a credit card, how can I make a payment?
- #87: I am a very talented designer or arts student, currently enrolled in a university or higher education, in a design faculty or arts department, but I do not possess the very required funds for joining in the competition, is there any discounts or opportunities for students?
- #92: Can I send you my designs so that you can check it if they are good enough for the competition?
- #96: Could you please let me know the amount winners are supposed to pay? In the Terms & Conditions it's called "Further Fee", however I couldn't find the amount anywhere on your website.
- #105: How can I make a payment?
- #108: I have mistakenly paid the processing fees twice for the same design, could you make a refund?
- #121: Is there any other payments after paying the processing fees?
- #139: Can I pay my nomination fee with a bank draft?
- #146: If I upload a design, do I have to make any payments? If I do not nominate a design, will there be a fee for entering this contest?
- #185: Our company has processed payment only once for the entry X, but it is shown on the entry’s page that there are several approved transactions for this entry, and there are two different transaction tokens with the status [APPROVED] for this entry. Could you please investigate into this issue?
- #202: I have nominated my entry by paying with Wiretransfer, but it still shows as PENDING CONFIRMATION for the status, how many days does it take for my transaction to be approved?
- #210: My credit card will not be accepted when I try to pay the nomination fee?
- #225: What is a Nomination Ticket?
- #254: I do not know why I could not pay for my submission. I have successfully nominated three of my other projects. Could you please tell me if there is something wrong with the payment system or if you could suggest other ways of payment?
- #398: After nominating my work and paying for the nomination, it possible for me to win the prize？
- #416: Hello! I am new in design competitions and I would like to know why I have to pay so much money in order to participate in the competition. Thanks!
- #440: I need the invoice for paying for nominating my design for my account department. How can I receive it? Can I have a proforma invoice?
- #469: Why do I have to pay Value Added Tax?
- #477: The status says REJECTED for my entry but I have paid for this entry to be nominated. What does that mean when my entry is REJECTED?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.