This is the public profile of Mehmet Lutfi Hidayetoglu, Additional information and high-resolution images are available for accredited press members, to access additional information about Mehmet Lutfi Hidayetoglu please login as a press member.
View Larger Image and Additional Photos of Mehmet Lutfi HidayetogluORGANIZATION:
About Mehmet Lutfi Hidayetoglu : Born in Konya in 1981. Having completed his secondary and high school education in Konya, he finished Industrial design program in Trakya University in 2001, and graduated from Furniture and Decoration Department of Gazi University in 2004. He received Master and Doctor’s degree in 2006 and 2010 also from Furniture and Decoration Education in Gazi University. He was assigned to Interior Architecture and Environmental Design Department, Faculty of Arts in Selcuk University as a Research Associate in 2005 and to Department of Industrial Design, Faculty of arts in Selcuk University in early 2011 as Assistant Professor. He still continues studying in that department. He participated in many exhibitions with his designs and published numerous academic papers about interior architecture, sustainability, smart environment, spatial perception, environmental psychology, colour, light, traditional civil architecture and furniture designs. Besides academic studies, he continues to make boutique designs in equipment areas and indoor illuminations.
Furniture designer Media, graphic, printing, culture, design
2010, Furniture and Decoration, Ph.D., Gazi University, ANKARA/TURKEY
2006, Furniture and Decoration, MA, Gazi University, ANKARA/TURKEY
2004, Furniture and Decoration, Bachelor, Gazi University, ANKARA/TURKEY
2001, Industrial Design, Trakya University, Edirne/Turkey
2005-2010, Lecturer, İnterior Architecture and Environmental Design, Selcuk University, KONYA/TURKEY
2010-2016, Assosicate Professor Dr, Industrial Design, Selcuk University, KONYA/TURKEY
2015, “International Fine Arts Symposium, Konya
2015, Uluslararası Nasreddin Hoca Sepozyumu, 5-7 Temmuz 2015, Konya
2015, International Culture, Art, Folkore Congress / Art Activities, 23-27.04.2015, Rusya-Rostov on Don
2014, III. International Turkish Art, History And Folklore Congress / Art Activities, 20-26 September 2014, New Delhi, India.
2013, Uluslararası Antalya Altın Portakal Film Festivali, 1. Uluslararası Plastik Sanatlar Karma Sergisi, Antalya.
2012, 1. Uluslararası Türk Sanatları Sempozyumu ve Sanat Çalıştayı, Karma Sergisi, Konya
2011, 1. Uluslararası Nevşehir Tarih ve Kültür Sempozyumu, Karma Sergisi, Nevşehir
2011, “IFAS 2011″ Uluslararası Güzel Sanatlar Sempozyumu, Konya
2011, V. Uluslararası Türk Kültürü ve Sanatları Kongresi- Sanat Etkinlikleri, Madrid, İSPANYA
2006, Uluslararası Melitadan Battalgazi’ye kültür sanat günleri, karma sergisi, Malatya
2015, 3rd Award, 3.Re-De projects Fair, ADANA/TURKEY.
2014, 1st Award, 2.Re-De projects Fair, MERSİN/TURKEY.
1. Yildirim, K., Cagatay, K., and Hidayetoglu,M.L., (2015) "The effect of age, gender and education level on customer evaluations of retail furniture store atmospheric attributes", International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, Vol. 43 Iss: 8, pp.712 – 726
2. Yildirim, K., Ayalp, N., Aktas, G.G., Hidayetoglu,M.L., 2014, “Consumer perceptions and functional evaluations of cash desk types in the clothing retail context”, International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, Vol. 42 Iss: 6, pp.542 – 552.
3. Yildirim, K., and Hidayetoglu, M.L., 2013, “Ergonomic Effects of Conventional and Computer-Aided Drawing“, Pensee, 75 (12), 122-135. (SSCI)
4. Hidayetoglu, M.L., 2012, “Taking Inspiration from Local Culture in Furniture Design Education:Cultural Identity in Design, Turkish Culture Sample“, Journal of Teaching and Education, 1 (6), 379-387.
5. Yildirim, K., Hidayetoglu, M.L., Sen, A., “Effects on Sustainability of Various Skylight Systems in Buildings with an Atrium”, Smart and Sustainable Built Environment, 1 (2), 139 – 152, 2012 (Ebsco)
6. Hidayetoglu, M.L., Yildirim, K. and Akalin, A., "The effects of color and light on indoor wayfinding and the evaluation of the perceived environment", Journal of Environmental Psychology , 32 (1): 50-58, 2012. (Social Sciences Citation Index)
7. Yıldırım, K., Capanoğlu, A., Cagatay, K. & Hidayetoğlu, M.L., "Effect of Wall Colour on the Perception of Hairdressing Salons", Journal of the International Colour Association, Vol: 7, 51-63, 2012.
8. Yildirim, K., Hidayetoglu, M.L. & Capanoglu, A., "Effects of Interior Colors on Mood and Preference: Comparisons of Two Living Rooms", Perceptual and Motor Skills , Vol. 112 (2), 509-524, 2011. (Social Sciences Citation Index)
9. Hidayetoğlu, M.L. and Cagatay, K., "The Effect of Classroom Size, Shape and Crowdedness on User Perceptual Assessments", World Applied Sciences Journal, 13 (6):1492-1497, 2011 (Ebsco, & Isi Master List)
10. Hidayetoğlu, M.L., Yıldırım, K. and Çağatay, K., "The effects of training and spatial experience on the perception of the interior of buildings with a high level of complexity", Scientific Research and Essays , 5 (3), 2010. (Science Citation Index).
11. Yıldırım, K. and Hidayetoğlu, M.L., "Effects of the Locations of Curved Areas in the Main Living Rooms of Apartment Housing on User Perceptions", G.U. Journal of Science, 21 (2): 51-63, 2008. (Engineering Index (Compendex), Ebsco, & Isi Master Journal List)
12. Yıldırım, K., Akalın-Baskaya, A. and Hidayetoğlu, M.L., "Effects of indoor color on mood and cognitive performance, Building and Environment", 42 (9): 3233-3240, 2007. (Science Citation Index)
13. Yıldırım, K. Akalın, A. and Hidayetoğlu, M.L., "The Effects of the Store Window Type on Consumers’ Perception and Shopping Attitudes Through the Use of Digital Pictures", G.U. Journal of Science, 20 (2), 2007. (Engineering Index (Compendex), Ebsco, & Isi Master List)
3d StudioMAx, Advanced.
SYMPOSIUMS AND ACADEMIC CONFERENCES::
Hidayetoglu, M.L.. 2015, "Traditional Turkish Furniture Design Principles And Identity Problem Of Turkish Furniture, In 21st Century", International Culture, Art, Folkore Congress / Art Activities, 23-27.04.2015, Rusya-Rostov on Don
Süzen, S., and Hidayetoglu, M.L.. 2015, "A Milestone in Furniture Design; Development and Use of Plastic Materials in Production and Material Technologies", UMK2015, 3. Ulusal Mobilya Kongresi, Konya
Hidayetoglu, M.L., 2014, “Application Possibilities of Furniture of Traditional Turkish House to Modern Houses - Cultural Contınuity” III. International Turkish Art, History And Folklore Congress / Art Activities, 20-26 September 2014, New Delhi, India.
Hidayetoglu, M.L., 2012, “Taking Inspiration from Local Culture in Furniture Design Education:Cultural Identity in Design, Turkish Culture Sample”, Conference of International Journal of Arts and Science, 29 October – 01 November 2012, Rome / Italy
Hidayetoğlu, M.L.,2011, “Çocuk Sağlığı Ve Güvenliği Açısından Oyun Alanlarında Yaşanan Eşitsizlikler: Konya Örneği”, 3. Uluslararası Katılımlı Kent Ve Sağlık Sempozyumu, 27-28 Mayıs 2011, Bursa
Küçük, B., and Hidayetoğlu, M.L., Türk Yaşam Kültüründeki Değişimin Osmanlı Dönemi Sivil Mimarlık Eserleri Üzerindeki Etkileri, Geleneksel Denizli Evleri Örneği, 5th International Turkısh Culture and Art Congress/Art Actıvıty , Madrid / Spain, 09-13 May, 2011.
Yıldırım, K. and Hidayetoğlu, M.L., Türk Yaşam Kültürünün Geleneksel Türk Evlerindeki Yansımaları “Reflections in the Traditional Turkish House of Turkish life Culture”, 4th International Turkısh Culture and Art Congress/Art Actıvıty , Kahire / Egypt, 02-07 November, 2009
Yıldırım, K. ve Hidayetoğlu, M.L., Geleneksel Türk Evi Ahşap Tavan Süsleme Özelliklerinin ve Yapım Tekniklerinin Çeşitliliği Üzerine Bir İnceleme “The Investigation of Wooden Ceilings Belonging to Traditional Türk Houses”, 9th International Symposium of Traditional Arts, İzmir, 16-18 November, 2006
Yıldırım, K., Kahraman, N. ve Hidayetoğlu, M.L., Geleneksel Afyonkarahisar Evlerine Ait Kapıların İncelenmesi “The Investigation of Doors Belonging to Traditional Afyonkarahisar Houses”, 9th International Symposium of Traditional Arts, İzmir, 16-18 November, 2006
Küçük, B. and Hidayetoğlu M.L., Causes of Structural Damage Formation of Short Columns, 4. International of Livable Environments and Architecture, 2009
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS:
2008, GESAM, ANKARA/TURKEY
Awards received by Mehmet Lutfi Hidayetoglu
|Follow us : Twitter | Facebook | Google+.||