This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#466: I didn't get a confirmation email after registration and couldn't further proceed what should be done?
You can just login and send your design without waiting for the confirmation email, however to be sure, it is always a good idea to add adesignaward.com domain to your white list or safe sender list at your email application to ensure you receive our further emails. Now, you can just login to the system with the password you used during registration. If you do not remember the password and if you cannot reset it, just let us know and we will reset it for you.
Keywords: registration, confirmation email, email confirmation
The following questions could be related:
- #19: How much do I have to pay if I submit a piece of work?
- #60: Do I need to have a patented, labelled, trademarked or registered product, design or idea to participate in the competition?
- #61: Can I join with my patented, registered, trademarked or labelled products, designs or ideas?
- #104: If I want to add different designs in different categories, do I need to register multiple times?
- #119: Could you please summarize all the steps from registration to winning?
- #157: I have my brand or logo patented in my country only. If I were to show this logo in publications, would this be detrimental to the continued existence of my brand, since it will be exposed at an international level where I have no protection. Would an additional copyright covering 164 countries help ?
- #163: How can I change or correct my personal information such as birth date, name etc?
- #178: Our company would like to take part in this years competition. In order to catch the early registration deadline, may I know if we need to complete the entire submission process before the early registration deadline, or we just need to pay before that date and can still edit the submission afterwards?
- #232: I am unable to view the registration page to the competition after being logged-in
- #273: Can we start registration today and continue next week? Does the registration process need to be done at once? Can we start now and finish later? Could we pause the registration process? Could we continue registration later?
- #277: We did not submit anything this year. We hope to next year but we still got the participation confirmation email at the competition deadline, what is it?
- #359: If I register but change my mind about submitting my work, am I still liable to pay fees?
- #391: I would like to ask about registration fees since it is not very clear to me. If I understand it correctly, we can submit our products for free and pay after preliminary checking if the results are good, right?
- #397: Can we submit our products free and decide on nomination after the preliminary score?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.