This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#104: If I want to add different designs in different categories, do I need to register multiple times?
We really made the submission system easy for designers, so you do absolutely not need to register multiple times; indeed you cannot register two times even if you want; only one registration for a single email address. Other than that, when you register for the first time, you can upload as many designs in as many different categories using the same account, this way we can also keep track of your global score and also you can access all your designs from the same page. However, If you want to submit multiple designs into different categories, you need to nominate your design once for each category you want to join. A design can only be nominated to a single category, but if you really really want, you can upload the same design more than once to nominate it for an alternative category as well, however this is really not encouraged. To sum up, registering once, you can upload many designs, and from your control panel, you can access and nominate all your different design, so if you want to add different designs in different categories, you need to register once.
Keywords: registration, multiple registration, multiple accounts, single account, design competition registration, design competition accounts
The following questions could be related:
- #19: How much do I have to pay if I submit a piece of work?
- #60: Do I need to have a patented, labelled, trademarked or registered product, design or idea to participate in the competition?
- #61: Can I join with my patented, registered, trademarked or labelled products, designs or ideas?
- #119: Could you please summarize all the steps from registration to winning?
- #157: I have my brand or logo patented in my country only. If I were to show this logo in publications, would this be detrimental to the continued existence of my brand, since it will be exposed at an international level where I have no protection. Would an additional copyright covering 164 countries help ?
- #163: How can I change or correct my personal information such as birth date, name etc?
- #178: Our company would like to take part in this years competition. In order to catch the early registration deadline, may I know if we need to complete the entire submission process before the early registration deadline, or we just need to pay before that date and can still edit the submission afterwards?
- #232: I am unable to view the registration page to the competition after being logged-in
- #273: Can we start registration today and continue next week? Does the registration process need to be done at once? Can we start now and finish later? Could we pause the registration process? Could we continue registration later?
- #277: We did not submit anything this year. We hope to next year but we still got the participation confirmation email at the competition deadline, what is it?
- #359: If I register but change my mind about submitting my work, am I still liable to pay fees?
- #391: I would like to ask about registration fees since it is not very clear to me. If I understand it correctly, we can submit our products for free and pay after preliminary checking if the results are good, right?
- #397: Can we submit our products free and decide on nomination after the preliminary score?
- #466: I didn't get a confirmation email after registration and couldn't further proceed what should be done?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.