This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#94: I am not so sure about which competition category to join for, can you help me?
Yes, we do help: When you upload your project it will be checked by one of the jury members in a limited amount of time and you will receive a status update email, in the status update email, you will be also notified of the category relevancy. If you have not chosen a category, the jury member that checks your design will suggest a one for you. Uploading the designs are free: first login, and then go to the upload page (https://www.adesignaward.com/uploaddesigns.php) and upload your design, after uploading your design, within a week you will get a status update by email. When you receive the status update by email, than you can continue to nominate your design by making the processing payment if necessary
Keywords: category selection, preliminary checking, uploading a design, design submission, artwork submission, category participation
The following questions could be related:
- #63: How should I submit a product family?
- #91: How can I submit my design?
- #92: Can I send you my designs so that you can check it if they are good enough for the competition?
- #149: How can I learn if my design is applicable, or if my entry be counted or if my design is eligible for winning the award?
- #151: I have received many status updates, what do they mean?
- #152: For the fashion design award category, do I need to send the picture of actual made garment or will sketch suffice?
- #154: I would like to submit a 2d design, what kind of images should I submit.
- #175: For fashion design award category, I would like to clarify if submitting many outfits is acceptable as a single submission or Just only one outfit consisted of many garments is acceptable as a single submission?
- #186: Is it okay to submit just images for the interface design competition, can we also submit a simulation video?
- #251: I would like to know if there is only specific projects that can be submitted for car design award - for example specific range of car design - for automotive design sector - or any type of car design can be submitted to the car design award?
- #289: I am not sure in which category should my project be. I would be grateful to know if it is possible to submit one design in several categories.
- #363: I have uploaded my design, how should I apply for Free Preliminary Check?
- #397: Can we submit our products free and decide on nomination after the preliminary score?
- #414: My friend has not gotten any preliminary score, there is a question mark in her page, how she can get preliminary score?
- #441: I had nominated my design and got a Preliminary Evaluation and score. As your suggestion, I am working on editing my design and updates, can I still get a Preliminary Evaluation again with free of charge?
- #485: Would I be submitting a specific piece or would I be submitting multiple pieces that together would exemplify a certain style or technique of art?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.