This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#474: I have recently came across the award winning design page, I was a team member of this project but my name is not there, can you add it?
You need to ask the designer or the company who have made the entry to have your name listed as a team member. If the participant, who had made the initial nomination agrees to have your name listed, he or she needs to pay an unlock design service and then we can amend the name. If the participant who made the nomination does not agree to have your name added, we cannot add your name ourselves; except if you sue the designers and win a court, and only in this case we can add your name, otherwise if you do not wish to sue the designers who have uploaded the project, the way to do it is simply to ask the designers to add you to their team member section but we cannot make changes to design profiles or team member sections ourselves; the changes must be requested by the designer who made the initial nomination. We always lock the designs after the award status are announced, so the designers cannot add it themselves without requesting a design unlock service, which is costly, since we also need to remove the old pages and add your name to the content such as design detail, press release and other pages, therefore please first ask the designers who have uploaded the project to add your name to team member list; they need to order design unlock service and contact us with the change required, so that we could add your name.
Keywords: team member, name missing, collaborator, co-creator, partner, unlock, lock, name
The following questions could be related:
- #72: Can we join as a team / group / partnership?
- #73: How to enter as a team? How can we submit a design with many partners involved?
- #157: I have my brand or logo patented in my country only. If I were to show this logo in publications, would this be detrimental to the continued existence of my brand, since it will be exposed at an international level where I have no protection. Would an additional copyright covering 164 countries help ?
- #170: I cannot change my yearbook page details or descriptions, what do I need to do?
- #200: When is my design going to be locked for editing?
- #203: My name appears wrong in the confirmation mail, will it also display incorrect in the certificates?
- #217: How do I change the name of my design or project?
- #220: How is it possible to enter two persons names as joint designers of a project entry? How can I include team-members names in certificates, yearbook etc?
- #278: I have updated the profile name as the Company Design Team. But we have many team members in our team. And we want to include all designers’ names on press releases. What can I do?
- #285: The problem is that the title of the Prize states my name when the intellectual property belongs to another designer / team I represent?
- #311: Are we obliged to credit the photogaphers by providing the names for the image credits section?
- #337: Is there any limitation about number of people in a design team?
- #376: If we apply a project as a group of two (2) people, in this case which is the fee due for nomination?
- #385: Is this design competition can be join by a group?
- #400: Can I send teamwork projects? I mean designs I did with another person?
- #454: I am a team member to a project, my name is written wrong on the credits, can you update?
- #460: The name on my certificate is wrong, it is my name not the company name, how do you fix this?
- #472: My team members' names are not being promoted enough while my name is everywhere.
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.