This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#472: My team members' names are not being promoted enough while my name is everywhere.
We always promote all the team member names when promoting the projects, but once the press releases reach the journalists, we cannot control the content of their articles, since the articles are written by journalists themselves and journalists in many cases, prefer to highlight a single name to make their articles more impactful, and that single name usually turns out to be the project leader name who has opened the account at A' Design Award. Therefore for future editions, if a person wish to put a name forward, they should create an account themselves or alternatively, the account name could be that of a team as explained in our account creation page, in this case the team name is promoted instead.
Keywords: team members, name, naming, account name, choosing a name
The following questions could be related:
- #73: How to enter as a team? How can we submit a design with many partners involved?
- #157: I have my brand or logo patented in my country only. If I were to show this logo in publications, would this be detrimental to the continued existence of my brand, since it will be exposed at an international level where I have no protection. Would an additional copyright covering 164 countries help ?
- #203: My name appears wrong in the confirmation mail, will it also display incorrect in the certificates?
- #217: How do I change the name of my design or project?
- #220: How is it possible to enter two persons names as joint designers of a project entry? How can I include team-members names in certificates, yearbook etc?
- #278: I have updated the profile name as the Company Design Team. But we have many team members in our team. And we want to include all designers’ names on press releases. What can I do?
- #285: The problem is that the title of the Prize states my name when the intellectual property belongs to another designer / team I represent?
- #311: Are we obliged to credit the photogaphers by providing the names for the image credits section?
- #337: Is there any limitation about number of people in a design team?
- #376: If we apply a project as a group of two (2) people, in this case which is the fee due for nomination?
- #385: Is this design competition can be join by a group?
- #400: Can I send teamwork projects? I mean designs I did with another person?
- #454: I am a team member to a project, my name is written wrong on the credits, can you update?
- #460: The name on my certificate is wrong, it is my name not the company name, how do you fix this?
- #474: I have recently came across the award winning design page, I was a team member of this project but my name is not there, can you add it?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.