This is a respond to a previously asked question about the A' Design Award and Competition. The full list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.
#209: Can you tell me if submissions need to have been created in the last year or if they can have been created at any time?
You can submit designs created any time, many users also ask if they could submit already awarded designs in order to profit from our pr services; yes, it is also possible to submit award winning designs too.
Keywords: submissions, eligibility, designs creation date
The following questions could be related:
- #8: Do I need to have an affiliation with a design company, design organization or design related institution to join the A' Design Competition?
- #9: Do I need to be a designer, or a design graduate to join the A' Design Award and Competition?
- #31: I would like to submit my design to your compitation using AutoCAD 2D/3D formats, with some raw detailed views / screen shots / direct exports of my architectural project, is it possible?
- #39: How can I see the submissions?
- #44: Is there a discount for submitting the same article (design/entry) to multiple categories?
- #52: Can I join this competition?
- #62: Can I submit a product family as a single entry?
- #74: What are the eligibility age for custom design competitions?
- #85: I have a patented structural system for furniture, am I eligible for the furniture design competition?
- #91: How can I submit my design?
- #116: I would like to submit to Interior Design Category, how should I prepare presentation? Which kind of Images should I upload?
- #134: I am interested in joining the Design competition, but I do not have the copyrights or patents regarding my idea/design. I would like to know if I am eligible without them. If I apply without a patent, what could ensure that my idea/design is secure, how can I protect my design/idea.
- #148: Can I submit many different designs for the Furniture Design Award as a single entry?
- #149: How can I learn if my design is applicable, or if my entry be counted or if my design is eligible for winning the award?
- #154: I would like to submit a 2d design, what kind of images should I submit.
- #175: For fashion design award category, I would like to clarify if submitting many outfits is acceptable as a single submission or Just only one outfit consisted of many garments is acceptable as a single submission?
- #177: We have our products ready for manufacturing but they are not yet manufactured, would our products still be considered for this years competition?
- #186: Is it okay to submit just images for the interface design competition, can we also submit a simulation video?
- #193: Can I send my final project for college to A' Design Award and Competition?
- #194: Can any one person enter the competion, or do I have to be part of a company?
- #199: I have an approved patent for my design, can I still join the design competition?
- #204: I am a jewellery designer and I would like to submit a rendered design for the competition. Can we submit only designs or do we have to submit finished pcs. Is there any theme?
- #205: Does the competition have separate categories for renderings and finished pieces?
- #206: Do the renderings or concept design submissions have to be produced or made in to finished products at a later stage of the competition?
- #211: Can I submit several designs as a single entry?
- #212: What are moodboards and how can I submit them?
- #239: When applying to architecture and interior design categories, do the projects have to be executed and built? Can we submit projects that are designed and rendered on computer?
- #251: I would like to know if there is only specific projects that can be submitted for car design award - for example specific range of car design - for automotive design sector - or any type of car design can be submitted to the car design award?
- #295: Is it possible to enter the design competition with a design which I entered to another competition before?
- #313: I did not understand if it is possible for us, to nominate more than one project in the same category or different categories, if is possible?
- #321: We would like to upload few of our projects to the Design Awards. But the thing is that one of them was sent to different architectural competition. Can we use the same project to participate in your competition? Please let us know if it's not against your policies, so we can go ahead and upload our concepts to your website.
- #323: I am planning to submit one of my design to the awards. Would it be possible for me to submit the exact same product to another competition?
- #324: What projects are eligible for the architecture categories: completed and conceptual, or just completed?
- #334: What is the public release date of the product in order to apply for the design award?
- #337: Is there any limitation about number of people in a design team?
- #338: Is there any limitations for participating in different fields or design award categories?
- #370: Can designs be submitted in sketch forms with hand written details?
- #373: Is there a criteria for product design where it must be in distributed and available for retail through any specific timeline?
- #379: Could you please inform me that how many different projects can I submit in the same year? Additionally, can I submit a project which won a different Design Award prize?
- #380: I'd like to submit my work for a competition, but I'm not sure if it's eligible. It's a logo that got rejected by the client, therefore not realized. Is that work eligible for a competition or not?
- #382: I an planning to attend the competition, but still I have a doubt. Do I have to send to A'Design Award & Competition the real product, or just the images and texts?
- #390: Is it necessary that the design must be published in same year of award entry?
- #393: Is there any condition about availability of the product on the market, e.g. products have to be on the market till the end of this year?
- #394: Can I submit my old works or can our company can submit old products?
- #407: Is it required for submission that the product is new design? For example can I submit a product I designed several years ago?
- #408: Is there a specific requirement for when the submitted project was completed? (How recently completed can a project be? Also, how old can a project be to qualify?)
- #411: Should we need Client approval when we are going to apply for the design award?
- #418: I would like to apply for a project which is already online on my personal website. Is that against the terms and conditions?
- #427: After being awarded the prestigious A' Design Award with my project this year, I have been approached by someone from another international competition with an invitation to participate with the same project in their competition free of charge, Am I allowed to do that? Do the regulations of the A' Design Award allow me to send in the project to another competition?
- #443: Hi, I would like to know if United States citizens are eligible to participate in this design award? Would the fees be the same?
- #458: I am an extremely talented minor, I am not yet able to vote in my country, can I join the design competition?
- #461: I wonder, if I could submit my work just as the design, is it possible? I mean can I just send only the sketch, rendering, concept but not the actual product for ward consideration?
- #477: The status says REJECTED for my entry but I have paid for this entry to be nominated. What does that mean when my entry is REJECTED?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to check the faq pages for more questions and answers.