How to take part in this program?
1. To take part in this program, please register for free by filling the registration form first.
2. Upload your design to A' Design Award. (Uploading is free).
3. Wait for your design to be reviewed by a preliminary jury member. (Each uploaded design gets a free preliminary evaluation and score): If you get a preliminary score of 10 (for professionals under age 36) or a score of 9 or more (for design students), you are eligible for joining for free.
4. Once you get a status update for your design, send us an email or contact support, indicating your design ID.
5. You will receive your free digital edition entrance ticket within 2 days after your article is approved.
Follow the preliminary jury members' insights to improve your score further. To learn more about preliminary judging click here. Before you could take part in this program, you should choose "Young" or "Start-Up" account types. The Award Scholarship is not available for companies etc.
Terms & Conditions
1. Only 1 free entry per designer per year.
2. This program is only intended for talented student designers or professionals who are lacking the necessary funds to join the A' Design Award and Competition.
3. Minimum preliminary score requirement for emerging professionals and aspiring designers is 10.
Professionals should be under age 26 to participate.
5. Minimum preliminary score requirement for students is 9.
6. Participants must fill complete profile (indicating age, affiliation etc) and must upload profile image as well.
7. Participants must have their email address confirmed.
8. Students must be under 26 years of age.
9. Students must be enrolled in a university, in the relative category for application.
• Design Ambassador Program
• Award Scholarship
• Blog about A' Design Award
• Blog about A' Design Award Winners