25AH Design Studio AB Haymarket Brand identity
Haymarket Brand identity is Golden Design Award winner in 2017 - 2018 Graphics, Illustration and Visual Communication Design Award Category.
Haymarket Brand identity

Haymarket By Scandic is a luxury hotel located in Stockholm, Sweden. The entrance from the Haymarket Square welcomes everyone to step into a 1920’s era of optimism and elegance. The building dates back to the early 20th century and was previously home to PUB, an old department store where Greta Garbo used to work before moving to Hollywood. The brand identity for Haymarket is both timeless and modern. Luxurious materials are mixed with classic and contemporary typography. The hotel is also home to several restaurants and a café, all with unique identities.

Haymarket  Brand identity
25AH Design Studio AB Haymarket
25AH Design Studio AB Brand identity
25AH Design Studio AB design
25AH Design Studio AB design
Scandic Hotels

Scandic is the largest Nordic hotel operator with a network of 230 hotels with 45,000 rooms in seven countries. Scandic was founded in 1963 and since then, they have been a pioneer, driving development within the hotel industry. They operate in the mid-market segment under our industry-leading brand, Scandic. Approximately 70 percent of the revenue comes from business travel and conferences, and the remaining 30 percent from leisure travel. They have a high rate of returning guests and Scandic Friends is the largest loyalty program in the Nordic hotel industry with 2 million members. The average number of employees was 9,469 as of June 30, 2017. Scandic is a pioneer within CSR and the majority of our hotels are certified according to the Nordic Ecolabel’s new requirements.