add_circle
playlist_add_check
photo_camera
contact_support
favorite
euro_symbol
shopping_cart
Xixi Quan, Junming Chen and Kau Chan Parametric Cross Multifunctional Bookstore
Parametric Cross Multifunctional Bookstore is Silver Design Award winner in 2022 - 2023 Interior Space and Exhibition Design Award Category.
Parametric Cross Multifunctional Bookstore

It is a compound bookstore that provides comfortable reading and salon activities space for the public. It's funded by the government and with a low construction budget. Primary warehouse-style space in 70 percent of the bookstore is created to save money. In the other 30 percent of the area, the parametric plug-in grasshopper is used to generate countless variations of Chinese moon gates and western arches, combined into a space partition device to create a powerful space for accessibility, regularity, decoration logic, and visual impact.

Parametric Cross Multifunctional Bookstore
Xixi Quan, Junming Chen and Kau Chan Parametric Cross
Xixi Quan, Junming Chen and Kau Chan Multifunctional Bookstore
Xixi Quan, Junming Chen and Kau Chan design
Xixi Quan, Junming Chen and Kau Chan design
Xixi Quan, Junming Chen and Kau Chan

MUST Design Digital Construction Laboratory belongs to Macau University of Science and Technology (MUST). MUST Design Digital Construction Laboratory was established in 2017. Adhering to universities' and colleges' scientific and humanistic spirit, it explores the application of parametric design and related materials and construction technologies. Research innovative metal hybrid printing manufacturing, complex structure manufacturing, automated manufacturing, and other technologies and hybrid technologies. Optimize the design through deep learning algorithms and parametric design technologies and constantly explore the creative applications of related technologies in the construction of buildings and indoor and outdoor environments.

MUST Design Digital Construction Laboratory

MUST Design Digital Construction Laboratory belongs to Macau University of Science and Technology (MUST). MUST Design Digital Construction Laboratory was established in 2017. Adhering to universities' and colleges' scientific and humanistic spirit, it explores the application of parametric design and related materials and construction technologies. Research innovative metal hybrid printing manufacturing, complex structure manufacturing, automated manufacturing, and other technologies and hybrid technologies. Optimize the design through deep learning algorithms and parametric design technologies and constantly explore the creative applications of related technologies in the construction of buildings and indoor and outdoor environments.