This is the public profile of Klavdija Höfler and Matej Höfler, click here to view our interview with Klavdija Höfler and Matej Höfler
View Larger Image and Additional Photos of Klavdija Höfler and Matej HöflerORGANIZATION:
About Klavdija Höfler and Matej Höfler : Matej Höfler is an arhitect, working as director of Studio Höfler d.o.o. Their main business is architectural planning. Matej is the coauthor of several awards on the architectural competition. Klavdija Höfler is working in public administration in the area of EU projects. She is the founder and director of the Institute for toy development in Slovenia. She finished postgraduate study and holds the title Master in Management. Togehter they developed and registered kukuLila brand. Portable baby crib Sofia is the first project of the brand. In the future they would like to focus on toy development.
Studio Höfler d.o.o., Slovenia
Public administration manager Legal, administration, inspection, policy adviser
Klavdija Höfler, 2012, Univeristy of Primorska, Faculty of Management, Slovenia, Master in Management.
Matej Höfler, 2000, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of arhitecture, Slovenia, Bachelor of architecture.
Klavdija Höfler, Public administration. Non-governmental organization. Event organizer. Founder and director of the Institute for toy development, 2015, Slovenia.
Matej Höfler, Director of Studio Höfler d.o.o., Gradišče XV/5, 1291 Škofljica, Slovenia. Architectural planning.
• Award. Public architectural competition for Sport hall Soča Centre (for physically handicaped people). Authors: arch. Matej Höfler and arch. Gašper Demšar in 2010.
• 1st prize. Public architectural competition for Regulation of Ljubljana main open market. Authors: Matej Höfler, Blaž Kandus, Ana Grk, Tomaž Čeligoj and Alenka Korenjak in 2008.
• 3rd prize. Invited competition for Old peoples home in Trebnje. Authors: Matej Höfler, Marjeta Fendre and Tadej Žaucer in 2005.
• 2nd prize. Public architectural and landscape competition for Skiground Celjska koča. Authors: Matej Höfler, Tadej Žaucer in Miha Maček in 2004.
• 2nd prize. Public architectural competition for New library in Ravne. Authors: Sadar Vuga arhitekti team in 2002.
• 1st prize. International student competition for Housing in Unterliederbach neighbourhood, Frankfurt A.M., Germany in 1998.
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS:
Matej Höfler: Chamber of Architecture and Environmental Planning of Slovenia, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, Chamber of Commerce in Slovenia
Awards received by Klavdija Höfler and Matej Höfler
|Follow us : Twitter | Facebook | Google+.||