A’ Design Award highlights good design quality and helps you to position and market your product better. A’ Design Award associated with your product, service or project sends a powerful clue about the quality of your offering and work. Winning the A’ Design Award helps establish a heightened perception of quality for your products in the minds of your prospects and clients. Winning the A’ Design Award helps you highlight and underline the design quality of your product, project and service the most easy way, helping you to position your offering better and higher. Winning the A’ Design Award matters because it is not you that shout out your quality, but a natural third party who reviews the quality of your work in an independent matter (It is different when you state yourself the design is good and when it has been reviewed by a grand jury panel). Highlighting the quality is not just a marketing or branding tool, for example the A’ Design Award winner logo which you could place in your product packaging or which you could integrate to project and service communication could effectively influence and divert the clients towards your products. Having your products and projects exhibited internationally and having your work published as a part of an annual of best designs in the year adds a level of prestige to your work.
Publicity, Advertisement & Reach
A’ Design Award provides public relations services to augment your publicity, advertisement and reach. When you create a good design, product, project or service, you need to communicate it to as many people as you can. It is true that good design advertises itself, but in reality, the best design needs the best publicity. Publicity is required for everyone, designers, big enterprises or NGOs alike, and to achieve it you need to have a wide reach, you need to remind, show and demonstrate prospective customers, clients and buyers throughout the world that your design exists, is good and is available for purchase. A’ Design Award translates award winning works to multiple languages and engages in online marketing to ensure that your work will be found when searched, however getting found is not enough and you need to take active action, for this reason, the A’ Design Award actively pitches press members in all countries, takes part in press partnerships, organizes international exhibitions, interviews award winners, organizes a gala night, publishes a yearbook of best designs, prepares & distributes press releases of award winners and gets award winning work in front of millions. The A’ Design Award also provides the necessarily tools to its laureates to promote their good design work to further audiences.
Awareness & Appreciation of Good DesignWhy do you Care about Design Awards?
The mission of the A’ Design Award & Competition is to create a global awareness and appreciation of good design. We at A’ Design Awards, furthermore aim to create incentives for designers and companies worldwide to come up with better products, projects and services that benefit and advance society. We advertise, recognize, highlight, promote and publicize projects that push the frontiers of art, science, design and technology. We believe, good design will help us create a better, healthier, wealthier and more comfortable, more efficient future. We believe good design matters and we believe advertising good design, promoting good design practice, recognizing and awarding good design work and creating a public taste for good design is of extreme importance to the wellbeing of society today and tomorrow. A’ Design Award, organized under all creative design disciplines brings together the very best minds and their grand designs annually, and introduces this work to design enthusiasts, press members and communities worldwide. A’ Design Award matters, because good design matters and everything that matters deserve heightened attention.
- Design Awards allow your activities to be visible by more people.
- Design Awards help you build respect among your peers.
- Design Awards help you get credit for your works.
- Design Awards gets you recognized for your works.
- Design Awards give you the possibility to describe yourself as “Award Winning”.
- Design Awards give your clients confidence about your work and skills.
- Design Awards give you exposure and provide visibility.
- Design Awards could help you get new and amazing leads.
- Design Awards help you maintain your competitive spirit.
- Design Awards are a way to reach new audiences and clients.
- Design Awards push you towards creative excellence.
- Design Awards hints you the quality of your work.
- Design Awards are a source of creative inspiration.
- Design Awards create a global appreciation of good design.
- Design Awards create desire for good design.
- Design Awards help designers find design clients.
- Design Awards help design clients find consumers.
- Design Awards makes good design solutions appreciated.
- Design Awards support the design industry.
- Design Awards bring fame, prestige and publicity.
- Design Awards create and maintain your reputation.
- Design Awards generate demand by showcasing your product or service.
- Design Awards help you acquire new customers or leads.
- Design Awards ease making a sale or transaction to new customers.
- Design Awards drive awareness to your business and brand.
- Winning the A' Design Award feels good!
• The Design Prize, given to A' Design Award laureates.
• Benefits of Design Awards for Winners.
• Benefits of Design Awards for Sponsors, Organizers.
• Benefits of Design Awards for Designers, Architects & Artists.
• Benefits of Design Awards for Academics, Universities & Institutions.
• Benefits of Design Awards for Countries, Trade Organizations and NGOs.
• Benefits of Design Awards for Brands, Businesses and Companies.
• 10 Good Reasons to join the A' Design Award.
• 8 Grand Reasons to join the A' Design Award once again.
• Benefits of Participation to the Design Award.
• Learn what makes the A' Design Awards positively better.
• It is easy to justify your participation.